So you’re ready to have a baby. Let’s take a moment and think about the awesomeness of that! We are so excited to be here with you along your journey.
Here are the 7 steps to getting pregnant fast:
1. Get prepped for pregnancy.
- Make an appointment with your doctor and discuss your overall health as it relates to getting pregnant.
- Start taking a prenatal vitamin with folic acid to help prevent spinal tube defects in your baby (taking it prior to getting pregnant makes it more effective).
- Stop taking birth control. Check out our guide to getting pregnant to learn more.
2. Decide: Wing it, or plan it?
Do you want to take more of a “let’s see what happens” approach to getting pregnant, or would you feel better charting and strategizing? Either is fine! And know that you can change your mind as you go.
If you decide to have a conception plan, then understanding your cycle is key…
The original article was published on Motherly. To continue reading, please click here.