Pregnancy can be a wonderful, yet overwhelming time. There are so many things to consider as you take this journey into parenthood. Gathered Birth’s maternity concierge services will help you learn about your options and make the choices that are right for you; spend less time stressing and more time enjoying your pregnancy!
We will connect you with the area’s finest experts in an array of specialities, at a reduced cost and in the way that works best for you.
You will meet one-on-one with Gathered Birth founder Diana (partner/support person welcome of course) to discuss the things that matter to you. Diana will provide you with evidence-based information and non-judgmental guidance to help you make decisions that feel right to you.
Topics that can be discussed include (but are not limited to):
- Choosing a caregiver and birthing place
- Developing your birth preferences. For example:
- Do you want an epidural?
- What is a doula, and do you want to hire one?
- Do you want to bank your cord blood?
- What classes you’d like to take prior to your birth
- What to purchase/register for
- Deciding if you want your baby circumcised
- How you plan to feed your baby
- Childcare options
- Resources for during and after pregnancy
Length of session(s) and pricing depend on the number of topics covered and your personal goals.