In response to COVID-19, all classes are being held virtually.
The Birth Class Series takes place over 3 weeks, for 2 hours each week.
When you are nurtured and empowered, you are able to give birth with awareness and confidence. This Birth Preparation class provides support and evidence-based information to help you trust your body and navigate your birthing options. Learn more about Gathered Birth’s guiding philosophies. Each registration includes you and your birth partner.
Class topics include:
- Signs of labor
- Normal process of labor
- Encouraging ideal fetal positioning
- Discovering and communicating your birth wishes
- Understanding common protocols and what your rights are
- Interventions (including c-sections and inductions): what they are, how they can be avoided, and how to have a satisfying birth experience should they become necessary
- How to approach birth more confidently
- Relaxation methods
- Natural comfort measures and pain relief
- Medical pain relief options
- Support and guidance for labor partners
- What happens immediately after birth
Class size is limited to ensure there is time to address your specific concerns and questions. If the class time you want is full, please contact email@example.com or call 610-627-0782 to be placed on the waitlist.
Private Birth Preparation Classes are also available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-627-0782 for details and to register.