Date: Saturday, August 15th, 10 am-11 am
YOU’RE PREGNANT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
The time between getting that positive pregnancy test and your first prenatal appointment can feel like ages! You’re full of questions and emotions, and need someone to help you sort through it all*. We’ve created this FREE class to give you the support and information you’re craving, so you can truly enjoy this phase of your pregnancy.
This class is lead by midwife, mother of 3, and founder of Gathered Birth, Diana Spalding. Diana is not affiliated with any hospital or practice, so information provided is totally unbiased. We’ll cover:
- Choosing where to have your baby and who to attend your birth (OB, midwife, etc)
- The timeline of a pregnancy—when the different tests and ultrasounds happen, when to take a birth class, when to pack your hospital bag… all of it!
- Managing the discomforts of your first trimester
- Optimizing your health for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby
- Local resources
- And of course, any questions you have!
Partners welcome! This class is free but pre-registration is required.
This class is also appropriate for those planning for a pregnancy, but not yet pregnant.
*Our space is very private, and we promise to keep registration confidential… this is not our secret to tell 😉