Having trouble finding a birth class that works with your schedule?
Searching for a truly personalized experience?
Gathered Birth is thrilled to offer virtual or in-person private birth consultation, taught by midwife and author Diana Spalding.
This service includes three 2-hour virtual private consultation via Skype, Facetime, or Zoom scheduled at your convenience.
When mothers are nurtured and empowered, they are able to give birth with awareness and confidence. This birth class provides personalized support and evidenced-based information to help you trust your body and navigate your birthing options. Learn more about Gathered Birth’s guiding philosophies. Each registration includes you and your birth partner.
- Signs of labor
- Normal process of labor
- Encouraging ideal fetal positioning
- Discovering and communicating your birth wishes
- Understanding common protocols and what your rights are
- Interventions (including c-sections and inductions): what they are, how they can be avoided, and how to have a satisfying birth experience should they become necessary
- How to approach birth more confidently
- Relaxation methods
- Natural comfort measures and pain relief
- Medical pain relief options
- Support and guidance for labor partners
- What happens immediately after birth
Check out the additional packages to save as you add on virtual private breastfeeding and newborn care classes, as well.